Tomáš Bodnar’s interests center around mergers and acquisitions, transaction structuring, asset protection, and commercial law.
His career before founding InLaw includes stints at White & Case, the international law firm where Tomáš began his professional practice, and at BADOKH, a major Czech law firm.
Tomáš was part of various legal teams providing comprehensive legal advisory services on domestic and international transactions in such fields as real estate, IT, healthcare, and energy. Tomáš has also advised clients on company transformations and on issues pertaining to e-mobility.
In addition, Tomáš has provided legal advice in such fields as capital markets and regulatory; he was part of the legal teams involved in the acquisition of Telefónica by PPF and in the successful IPO of Česká zbrojovka.
Tomáš has been a member of the Czech Bar Association since 2015.
Tomáš was involved in the provision of legal advisory services e.g. to the following clients:
- Bohemia Energy group, with respect to large-scale acquisitions in the energy market and other markets
- OKD, in the context of that company’s restructuring
- Decci group, with respect to acquisitions and group restructurings
- SEBRE group, with respect to major transactions in the Czech real estate market
- RSBC group, with respect to its acquisition of a Czech real estate portfolio from Conwert Immobilien Gruppe
- Česká zbrojovka group, with respect to its initial public offering on the Prague stock exchange
Czech (native), English (fluent)