František Hrabánek specializes in transactional advice and commercial law in particular.
Prior to participating in the establishment of InLaw, František was with the Prague office of leading international law firm WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES, where his career began, and subsequently with major Czech law firm BADOKH as an associate attorney.
František was part of various legal teams providing comprehensive legal advisory services on domestic and international transactions in such fields as real estate, IT, renewables, energy generation and distribution, and healthcare. František also has special expertise in intellectual property law.
In addition, František has provided legal advice in such fields as capital markets and regulatory. He regularly advises both private-law and public-law clients.
František has been a member of the Czech Bar Association since 2015.
František was involved in the provision of legal advisory services e.g. to:
- Witkowitz, a leading mechanical engineering group, with respect to the restructuring of certain group companies
- Česká zbrojovka group, with respect to their initial public offering on the Prague stock exchange
- a shareholder of a major distributor of tobacco products, on the sale of their 37% share valued at approx. 200 million CZK
- SEBRE group, with respect to various transactions on the Czech real estate market
- Decci group, with respect to the erection of photovoltaic power stations and related acquisitions
- GE group, with respect to the listing of MONETA MONEY BANK on the Prague stock exchange
- OKD, in the context of that company’s restructuring
- TRIKAYA group, with respect to the acquisition of the Futurum Brno shopping mall
Czech (native), English (fluent)